Doors and windows
Windows and doors are one of the most important elements characterising the external and internal look of a building.
Super profile offers a large number of shapes – square, rectangular, round, oval – and a large number of solutions with different technical and working features.
You can choose among: casement windows, top-hung windows, tilt and turn windows.
And with regard to doors: hinged doors, sliding doors, lifting sliding doors, internal doors, balcony doors, industrial doors.
Insulated doors and windows
Superprofile offers a wide range of products: from the small Ecothermic 40, up to the highest section and performance of Extrathermic, superprofile ensures the optimum level of thermal and sound insulation for each need.
Super profile systems are flexible and versatile: available in many applications; from windows to shutters, adapted to different regional styles, and also curtain walling, balustrades, balconies, and partitions.
The range of finishes is extremely wide and modern: from oxidized, traditional to contemporary colours.
Easy slide system
With Easy Slide System we can achieve tall and stable windows with hurricane barriers and improve visibility.
- Its adjustable rollers can carry upto 150kgs per leaf.
- Accessories for lock with innovative design are present in the kit.
- It enables the construction of 2, 3 or 4 leaf windows and patio-doors, basic solution, peripheral solution, on 2 or 3 tracks, fly screen and louver application, possibility to create multiple divisions in a single shutter with middle transoms.
- 90° joining options for frames and shutters.
- Easy Slide is adapted for large dimensions and offers various infill possibilities: from 5 to 25 mm.
- Especially designed for application where finishing quality and operating safety prevail over thermal insulation.
Super profile system windows
The shutters slide open or close horizontally and vertically. Available in two tracks, three tracks, four tracks and option with mosquito mesh. Can be easily combined with the Domal 40 casement frame thus providing harmony & comprehensive design.
- Specially designed die cast cleats which provides excellent rigidity to corner joints.
- Infill glass can be single or double glazed (thickness can vary from 5 to 20mm).
- Wider track with specially designed rollers, tested at 90 kgs load for 10000 cycles for enhanced life.
- Siliconised EPDM gaskets for excellent air and water tightness.
- Nylon shutterpyles for protection against dust ingress.
- No rattling sound due to high wind speed.
- Choice of Aluminium profiles depending on structural criteria.
- Counter sunk handles for profiles for better aesthetics.
- Wider track and deeper gutter for water drainage and easy maintenance.
- Theft guard provided against lifting of shutter from outside.
- Smooth, trouble-free operation for a long time.