Dalco Associates is one of the leading manufacturers of Aluminium windows and doors in India, with a complete service including professional installation. Because of the numerous benefits and their value for money, Aluminum doors have become one of the most popular choices by homeowners and architects of all kinds of buildings. They offer a number of advantages
Benefits of Aluminium doors:
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Available in anodised finish, in a range of powder coated colours, or in wood-look coatings.
- Can be fitted with a wide range of glass options – with different characteristics, thicknesses and colours
- Available in custom sizes, up to extremely large sizes
- various innovative styles including folding, sliding and rotating doors
- High performance, long service life
- Resistant against corrosion, distortion and other harmful effects of the environment
- Well insulated against sound and inclement weather
- Most aluminium window systems can be repaired if required
- They can have various security features: burglar resistant, fire resistant and bullet resistant
Here are the basic different styles of aluminum doors (click on the links to be taken to the relevant pages)
Hinged Aluminium doors are probably the most standard type of doors, hinged onto the door jamb either on the left or right, allowing them to open inward or outward but not both ways. (If you are looking for doors that open both inward and outward, take a look at our swing doors). Hinged doors can be manufactured as single doors or double doors (french doors) The outer frame is manufactured from sturdy extruded aluminum, while the center section can be fitted with glass or aluminum cladding. These doors can also be manufactured in cottage pane style.
Sliding doors (also commonly called patio doors) are a perfect solution if you are looking for an affordable way to maximize your view out of your living or office space. They automatically transform any space, also inviting in much more light than standard doors. They run on smooth-gliding adjustable rollers and are fully weather-sealed. Available in two or three panels with one panel always fixed. Coupled with stoplights or sidelights, they can cover large openings, or form part of an enclosure or sunroom.
Swing doors (or pivot doors) are characterized by other types of doors in that they open both inwards and outwards. Pivot doors have no hinges against the door frame – instead, they pivot on an axis point which closes towards the left or right side of the door. Because of this feature, the doors can be wider than hinged doors, if required. They can be either framed (with extruded aluminum frames) or made as frameless glass doors. as an option, swing doors can be spring-loaded, so that they come to rest in the closed position.
Sliding folding doors are called by various different names: Folding doors, stacking doors, folding stacking doors, concertina doors or accordion doors! These modern innovative doors allow exceptionally large openings, bringing the outdoors in. They simultaneously slide and fold out of the way to totally open up your world! These doors have multiple panels (between 3 and 10 panels depending on the entire width of the opening) which fold upon one another when opened, all stacking away neatly and compactly.